What if the ATM incorrectly dispenses the wrong amount?


For National ATM Systems ATMs, we ask that the ATM user and or the merchant call our toll free # and speak to our dispute resolution department. We will handle the dispute for the customer or merchant. The customer can also at anytime call their financial institution and file a Reg E claim. The ATM stores the information in the form of a journal. Every transaction is recorded with the requested amount and dispensed amounts. Once a dispute is filed a copy of the journal is taken from the ATM to see the results. If the claim is supported, National ATM Systems will make arrangements with the customer to return any due amounts.



Previous Post Next Post