Become an ATM Distributor
Join the ATM ISO that will make running your ATM business easier! Whether you are an experienced ATM veteran or a newcomer, we offer plans for all levels of experience.
We offer three levels of plans for ATM distributors. The Gold plan for the new ATM distributor who needs an entire suite of services to support them in the ATM industry. The Silver plan for the more experienced ATM distributor who does not have a full suite of ATM business functions at their disposal such as: a back office and/or may need technical assistance from time to time. The Bronze plan for ATM distributor who is more of a sub-ISO with numerous machines, high volume of ATM transactions, and only needs ATM ISO functions.
The following are the functions that are provided by National ATM Systems and the plans that include each function.
We take pride in our customer service. The following are the some of the key services provided by National ATM Systems:
- Quick response, first-line tech support for installing and maintaining ATMs
- Latest ATM programming, software, and settings made easily available
- Proactive education and assistance with new ATM standards (e.g. EMV, NFC, etc.)
- ATM balancing training and support
- Same-day shipping departure of in-stock new and refurbished ATM parts (orders by 4 PM)
- Order, track, receive, invoice, bill, and collect from customers for ATMs and parts
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) with Hyosung, Triton, Hantle, and Genmega
- Train, assist, and monitor dispute resolutions
- Easy master key management
We want to be your ATM ISO.