Error Code 325
Error Code 325: NOTE QUALIFIER FAULTY
1. Verify that the cable that connects the double detect module to the CMC module is undamaged and connected at both ends.
2. Make sure the access panel on the bottom of the note qualifier is closed and locked in position.
3. Carefully remove the double detect module from the note qualifier. Use clean compressed air to remove any dust or dirt from the sensor lenses. Carefully install the double detect module into the note qualifier.
4. Make sure all connections between the double detect module and the CMC are seated properly.
5. If at any time during the following checks, the "faulty note qualifier" error code recurs, it will be necessary to replace the note qualifier.
6. Power down the ATM in the proper sequence. From the Main Menu screen, select System Parameters (5) followed by Shut Down the Terminal (4). When the indication that it is safe to turn off the terminal is displayed on the screen push the Power ON/OFF switch to the OFF position. After about ten seconds, push the Power ON/OFF switch to the ON position to start the terminal.
7. Reset the error code. If the error clears, initiate the learn note thickness operation. Perform a test dispense. If the ATM operates normally, it will pick from seven to fifteen notes from each cassette to calibrate the double detect to the document in each of the cassettes. Then it will complete the test dispense function. A normal return code for this test dispense operation is "4 1 1 1 1" for a four cassette dispenser. If the operation is normal, you may put the ATM in service. If these checks are not properly completed, replace the note qualifier.