Error Code 322
Error Code 322: MAIN MOTOR FAILURE
1. Open all access panels and remove any jammed documents from the transport path.
2. Verify the documents are fit for dispensing.
3. Inspect the note qualifier for any damage (i.e. broken belts, broken gears, disconnected or damaged cables, broken timing wheel etc.). Make sure all access panels are closed.
4. Power down the ATM in the proper sequence. From the Main Menu screen, select System Parameters (5) followed by Shut Down the Terminal (4). When the indication that it is safe to turn off the terminal is displayed on the screen push the Power ON/OFF switch to the OFF position. After about ten seconds, push the Power ON/OFF switch to the ON position to start the terminal.
5. Reset the error.
6. Complete several test dispenses. If the ATM operates normally when performing the test dispense function, put the ATM in service. If the error code recurs, verify the power supply output voltages are within expected values. Replace the power supply if necessary. If the power supply is operating normally, replace the note qualifier to correct the problem.