Error Code 343
Error Code 343: SENSOR ERROR OR SENSOR COVERED
1. Inspect all cables for damage. Make sure that all cables are securely fastened to their termination points.
2. Open the access panels on the note transport and remove any documents that may be in the transport path.
3. Use the diagnostics function to determine if any sensors in the reject channel are dirty or defective. Clean the dirty sensor or replace the note transport as needed. Restart the ATM.
4. Power down the ATM in the proper sequence. From the Main Menu screen, select System Parameters (5) followed by Shut Down the Terminal (4). When the indication that it is safe to turn off the terminal is displayed on the screen push the Power ON/OFF switch to the OFF position. After about ten seconds, push the Power ON/OFF switch to the ON position to start the terminal.
5. Perform a live transaction. If the ATM operates normally, put it in service. If the problem persists, replace the note transport module.
Need a new dispenser? Check out these ATM dispensers for sale