Error Code 339
Error Code 339: ERROR IN THROAT
1. Make sure all cables between the note transport and the other units are undamaged and securely seated at their termination points.
2. Use the diagnostics function to verfy the operation of all sensors in the note transport module.
3. Inspect the diverter area to make sure that it is not blocked and that it moves freely.
4. Make sure that the access panels before and after the diverter are closed and secured in place. Remove any documents from the tote transport.
5. Power down the ATM in the proper sequence. From the Main Menu screen, select System Parameters (5) followed by Shut Down the Terminal (4). When the indication that it is safe to turn off the terminal is displayed on the screen push the Power ON/OFF switch to the OFF position. After about ten seconds, push the Power ON/OFF switch to the ON position to start the terminal.
6. Reset the error code. Perform a live transaction. If the ATM operates normally, put it back in service. If the error code persists, replace the note transport module.
Need a new dispenser? Check out these ATM dispensers for sale