Error Code 329
Error Code 329: NOTES IN DELIVERY THROAT
1. Remove any documents blocking the throat opening.
2. Make sure the diverter is not jammed. Inspect the note transport for damage and verify that all connectors are plugged into their respective receptacles.
3. Use the reject channel error code function to verify the operation of the sensors on the note transport module. Clean the sensors in the note transport as needed.
4. Power down the ATM in the proper sequence. From the Main Menu screen, select System Parameters (5) followed by Shut Down the Terminal (4). When the indication that it is safe to turn off the terminal is displayed on the screen push the Power ON/OFF switch to the OFF position. After about ten seconds, push the Power ON/OFF switch to the ON position to start the terminal.
5. Reset the error code. Perform the test dispense function several times (two or three.) Complete a live transaction. If the error does not show again, put the ATM into service. If the error code returns, replace the note transport module.