Error Code 305
Error Code 305: DIVERTER FAILURE
(This error code indicates that the system has recognized a document intended for the reject vault has reached the note transport sensor. The most probable cause is either mechanical or electrical failure of the note diverter in the note transport module. This error will place the ATM "out of service". Inspect the note diverter in the note transport module.)
1. Verify that there are no documents jammed in the note diverter area. Make sure the note diverter moves freely.
2. Check to make sure that the cables connecting the note transport and the CMC module are not damaged.
3. Make sure all connectors attached to the CMC are seated in their receptacles.
4. Remove and empty the reject vault. Install the Reject Vault. Purge the dispensing mechanism.
5. Complete several test dispenses. If the error reoccurs, the most likely causes of the problem may be the note transport or CMC.