Error Code 119
Error Code 119: DIVERTER IN DISPENSE POSITION ON START OF DISPENSE OR LEARN
1. Inspect for jammed currency at the Diverter. Remove jammed currency.
2. Check the operation of the diverter solenoid.
3. Verify that all access panels are closed and secured. Power down the ATM in the proper sequence. From the Main Menu screen, select System Parameters (5) followed by Shut Down the Terminal (4). When the indication that it is safe to turn off the terminal is displayed on the screen, push the Power ON/OFF switch to the OFF position. After about ten seconds, push the Power ON/OFF switch to the ON position to start the terminal.
4. Clear the error. Test the dispenser by completing several test dispenses.
5. If the error clears, put the ATM in service.
6. If these actions have no effect on dispenser operation, replace the dispenser mechanism.
Need a new dispenser? Check out these ATM dispensers for sale