Error Code 115
Error Code 115: DIVERTER TIME-OUT ON PURGE
1. Inspect the dispensing mechanism for jammed currency at the diverter. Clear any jammed currency.
2. Make sure the shelf that the dispenser is mounted on is level and seated at all four corners.
3. Make sure the diverter moves freely.
4. Power down the ATM in the proper sequence. From the Main Menu screen, select System Parameters (5) followed by Shut Down the Terminal (4). When the indication that it is safe to turn off the terminal is displayed on the screen, push the Power ON/OFF switch to the OFF position. After about ten seconds, push the Power ON/OFF switch to the ON position to start the terminal.
5. Clear the error.
6. Test the dispenser by completing several test dispenses. If the error clears, put the ATM in service.
7. If these actions have no effect on dispenser operation, replace the dispenser mechanism.